Know Before You Go
If you don’t have a ticket yet, REGISTER NOW for a ticket to Global Celebration; or if you can’t make it to Nashville this year, be sure to purchase your ticket to Global Celebration on IsagenixLive to stay plugged in to all the action!
- We’re in TWO VENUES! That’s right – we’ve grown so big that we’re taking over TWO venues. Our General Session will take place in the Bridgestone Arena, while our Registration, World of Isagenix, Science Talks, etc. will be in Music City Center – right across the street! This is going to give us so much room to prospect all over Nashville 😉
- Stay with us! Don’t forget to book your hotel room in our Isagenix room block. We have many hotels to choose from in all different price ranges; you can check them out here! Also, staying with us will give you access to some fun giveaways, like a letter from the Coovers welcoming you to the event, branded hotel room keys, and more! We’ll also be launching a Shuttle Pass very soon, which will provide transportation from select hotels to and from the event for only $10!
- Your event badge is your ACCESS. You will receive an event badge on-site when you check-in at Registration at Music City Center. It is imperative that you wear this at all times during event functions, as this will be your access to the meeting spaces. Please know that we are unable to reprint badges, so it’s very important you hold on to yours tight! Helpful hint: You will need to visit Registration at MCC before you will have access to General Session at Bridgestone Arena.
- NO SAVING SEATS! We ask that you please be respectful of other attendees and DO NOT save seats for anyone who has not yet arrived to General Session. Other attendees who are ready and present will have priority over anyone not yet in the room. If you would like to sit with your team, please be sure to arrive together! Our security team will be closely monitoring this on-site, so it’s important that you prepare accordingly.
- Please pick up your own trash! 🙂
- Speaking of mothers… We are a FAMILY company! While we believe that the sound volume, theatrics, and event content may not always be suitable for small children, we understand your desire to keep your children close to you. If you will have children on-site, please know that we will have a Family Room in both the Bridgestone Arena as well as at Music City Center. Click here for a daily list of kid-friendly activities available in the Family Room at Music City Center!
Also, please understand that you will not be able to bring strollers to your seat with you in General Session. We will have stroller parking available. Security will be roaming the arena, but parking will ultimately be at your own risk.
- Plan ahead! Make sure you take advantage of EVERYTHING Global Celebration has to offer; check out our agenda, as well as every dazzling reception.
- Book your travel: For those attending the event in Nashville, make sure you arrive on August 4th! This is when all the action starts. Also, you’re not going to want to leave until Wednesday, August 8th.
- Celebrate with us! We have a SPECTACULAR night planned for everyone at The Gala Awards on Tuesday night. The Gala Awards will be our final hurrah together, so make sure you’re there! Find out more information about it here!
- Monday night is Team Night, so plan lasting traditions with your team! Maybe a leadership dinner within a hotel, or a team night out to a honky-tonk – anything fun and easy. Allowing your team to connect with each other will only drive further momentum after the event! Check out some fun things to do around Nashville here. Helpful hint: be sure to post a TON of pictures together to create FOMO to new potential prospects on your social media.
- Promote the event! If you already have your ticket to the live event or to IsagenixLive, promote the event to your team! It’s not enough to just give dates and times…share testimonials of other leaders whose lives and businesses were changed by our Core4 events!
- GET READY for post-event momentum: Build big NOW (don’t just wait until after!) The more Associates you can enroll now to leverage the training and launches to, the greater your power-steps will be post-event. Let everyone know you are their “go to gal” or “go to guy” for the product when it is announced! Start teasing for big things to come 😉
- Build MOMENTUM! Post how excited you are to re-connect with your Isagenix Family in Nashville – encourage new team members to plug in on IsagenixLive, and start teasing to your team about all the big things being announced at this year’s event! Be sure to get ready to share all new products, tools and promotions with your prospects through your social media platforms! You can use #GlobalCelebration2018 and #WeAreIsagenix to tag your pictures.
- Prepare yourself for NASHVILLE! Typically at Global Celebration, there is a LOT of walking and moving around. We suggest you start thinking about packing comfortable clothes and shoes, so you can stay on your A-game each day. There will be plenty of receptions to attend, so check out our What to Wear document (coming soon!) to find out about the attire you need for each incredible night! Not sure of what receptions we have? Don’t worry – it’s all listed for you here!
- Purchase your IsaShuttle ticket! Arrive to Global Celebration 2018 in style on our very own IsaShuttle!* Isagenix will offer transportation at select hotels* to and from the Music City Center on our very own bus shuttle for just $10. Purchase your ticket here!
- Check out the article “Your Essential Walking Guide to Nashville” for OUR recommendations on enhancing your Nashville experience during Global Celebration 2018!
We seriously cannot WAIT to blow you away with what we have planned this year. Whatever you’re thinking, think BIGGER! Whatever your dreaming, dream BIGGER! This event has the potential to create such a huge global momentum for your business – so BE PRESENT and BE READY to give your full attention to everything around you while you’re with us!
For any questions you have regarding the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you out!